Suzhou Yueniao Machinery&Electronics Imp&Exp Co Ltd
Grid Tie With Battery Wind Generator
WGBB-2KW, 2000Watt Power
Provides Power When the Grid is Out
Sell Renewable Energy Back to the Grid
Intelligent Battery Chargin
This type of system is for those want protection from blackouts and other power loss but still want to be connected to the grid.
This system has all of the features and benefits of a standard grid-tied system, but with the additional benefit of uninterruptible power. With this system, you can still take advantage of the net metering, the Wind Rebate program (minus the cost of the batteries), and grid connection benefits.
With the battery backup, you are still connected to the grid as with the standard grid-tied system, But when the utility grid is down - the battery backup kicks in and delivers power to critical appliances and electrical devices (refrigerator, radio, electric heater, computers, etc.) when you need it most.
This means that you are protected by blackouts or any other power loss, which can provide peace of mind in a time of uncertainty of our existing electricity infrastructure. However, the battery backup option adds additional cost of the system.
How it works:
1) The wind drive the wind turbine, which convert the wind power into electricity.
2) This electricity travels through wires to the charge controller, which senses battery voltage and regulates battery charging - the electricity is then used to keep the batteries fully charged to ensure uninterruptible power
4) The remaining electricity is then transferred to the grid tie inverter, which converts it into the electricity your home needs to run your appliances, lighting, etc. (AC electricity)
5) This AC electricity then travels to your standard utility breaker box, and is supplied to your new utility net meter - which then of course feeds the electricity both to your home(your household electric load is connected to an off grid inverter which is connected to the battery) and to the electrical utility grid.
6) In the event of an emergency (blackout or power loss), your system automatically begins to draw power from the backup batteries and converts it into electricity.
The main components of this system are:
1 set of 2KW wind generator with 9m tower
1 pc of on grid controller
1 pc of grid tie inverter
8 X 12V/100Ah Battery bankS
2KW at wind speed 11m/s
48V, 96V, 120V, 240V & Grid Tie
Start Wind Speed
Rated Wind Speed
Survival Wind Speed
Cut-Out Wind Speed
Kilowatt Hours Per Month
324 kWh/month /average 5.4 m/s
Over speed Protection
Auto furl and dump load
None, Direct Drive
Rotor speed at 2.5KW power
Maximum Lateral Thrust
Neodymium permanent magnet
Max 5-8 dBA above background
Tower Top Weight(kg)
3 KW grid tie controller
2KW Grid tie inverter
Max Wind Generator Wattage
Max DC Voltage
PV Voltage range ,MPPT
150V - 550V
Max Input Current
Nominal AC Voltage Sell
Nominal AC Voltage Inverter
AC grid Frequency/Range
Nominal Battery Voltage
Battery Voltage Range
Max Charge Current
DC reverse polarity, AC short-circuit, Over load, Ground fault monitoring, Output Transient Voltage,Suppression, Anti-islanding
Certificate & Approval
TUV, SAA, ETL
Maintenance Free Lead Crystal Battery
The invention of the lead crystal battery is a breakthrough in battery history. Based on the composite electrolyte and proprietary intellectual property rights, makes the reaction of the electrolyte formation caused the forming for the crystal state.
1. Ideal green and environmental protection battery.
Lead crystal battery is using special SIO2 composite electrolyte to replace the sulfuric acid solution of traditional lead-acid battery. The electrolyte is non-toxic, non-smell, to surrounding environment.
2. Excellent high and low temperature operating characteristics
Working temperature from -40°C~65°C
3. Easy for depth discharge
Working life of is no effected by the general over-discharge. Excellent recovery capacity of charge-discharge.
5. Long working life
Lead crystal battery can work for 10 to 15 years, and charging time is 25% faster than normal lead-acid batteries and gel batteries.
330 x 172 x 214mm
10 – 15 years
Copyright (c) 2010,www.yueniao.com,all rights Reserved